Degrees and Certifications:
Family support and Advocacy
IPADD Unite Facebook group
The ARC of Illinois - The Arc of Illinois has been advocating with people with disabilities, families, and community organizations to make Illinois a place where people with disabilities can live, work, learn, play, and love in communities across the state.
Family Service of Lake County We provide counseling, education, and support services to strengthen individuals and families in need to succeed in school, at work, in relationships, and within our community.
Prairie State Legal Prairie State Legal Services provides free legal help to people who need it most and can afford it least.
CCBYS (Comprehensive Community Based Youth Services)/Crisis Management
Food and Clothing:
- My Pantry Express: Families can order groceries through this site to pick up in various locations. This food can also be delivered to them by DoorDash if they live within a 10-mile radius of the Park City Food Pantry (440 Keller Dr., Park City, 60085). If they choose a delivery option, there will be a Google Form sent in their order confirmation email. This is where they will request the delivery.
- Pop-up Pantry: There are multiple Pop-Up Pantries that are utilizing a drive-up service. No ID or referral is required. Please use this link to review the locations, dates, and times.
- Summer Meal Program: This is open to any child under 18 but is on a first-come, first-serve basis. They are serving breakfast and lunch in various locations. Please scroll down to Lake County to see the calendar. It contains the locations, dates, and times. Summer 2021.
- COOL Ministries Food Pantry At COOL, visitors receive food based on family size. COOL distributes prepacked boxes and bags of staples plus at least 1 pound of frozen meat per family member. Guests can also choose many items daily from our bread shelves, produce tables and more.
- Lake County PADS- PADS Lake County is a community-based organization that provides trauma-informed support, resources, and shelter to individuals and families experiencing homelessness and a housing crisis.