SEDOL Quarterly Newsletter
September 2018 SEDOL NewsletterNOTE: There has been an update made to the Newsletter(s) as of 9/19. The Laremont Craft Fair listed on page 4 has been CANCELLED.In this issue:
- Dear SEDOL Families and the SEDOL Community - A note from superintendent Valerie Donnan.
- New Staff Orientation - Jumping into a great school year!
- TEACCH Training - Learning social-communication strategies and antecdent-based behavior management.
- Laremont Sensory Garden - Brightening the SEDOL campus and learning how to be purposeful making a differnence.
- Butterfly Graden - Cyd Lash Academy
- Reading With reptiles at West Oak Middle School
- 2018 Employees of the Year - Karen Jacobs and Sarah Kraus
- Food Program - Weekend backpack program providing food for more than 150 SEDOL students.
- Upcoming events and PD opportunites!
- SEDOL Foundation Events!
Click HERE to read the full newsletter!
¡haga clic aquí para ver el boletín sedol!