FOIAFreedom of Information Act (FOIA) RequestsA request for information must be made in writing and submitted to SEDOL’s FOIA Officer via personal delivery, mail, facsimile or email. Verbal requests for information will not be honored. The SEDOL administrative office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and closed on legal holidays. A FOIA request form is provided for convenience - the use of this specfic form is not required. Click here for form.All requests for inspection and copying will immediately be forwarded to the FOIA Officer, Dr. Peggy Lynch (contact info follows).
Dr. Margaret Lynch
Special Education District of Lake County
18160 W. Gages Lake Road
Gages Lake, IL 60030-1819
Records that are available on our website include:
Click here to view our Board Policy and Procedures.Click here to view the General Index of Policies & Procedures.
- Meeting Schedule for Governing Board and Executive Board
- Archived Board Meeting Agendas
- Minutes of Meetings for Governing Board and Executive Board
- Articles of Joint Agreement and Board Policy Manual
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Parent/Student Handbooks
- Contracts over $25,000
- Administrative Compensation